CPA has been an integral part of air cargo operations since its inception in 1993. CPA has supported feeder flights and large-aircraft international flights. Regardless of the size of aircraft, CPA is prepared to assist with all of your air cargo needs.
CPA is proud to be your dedicated aircraft & cargo handling agent, expeditor, line haul contractor, build/break warehousing facility etc. at the Grant County International Airport (KMWH). We have a full complement of cargo ground support equipment (GSE). We consider ourselves an extension of your operations when you work with us!
“Whatever it takes, we’re your one-call branch office!”
CPA has over 15,000 square feet of cold storage to support your perishables prior to shipping. CPA is a key link to your cold chain … and increasing your profitability!
CPA is a USDA/U.S. Customs-approved regulated (i.e. international) garbage handling agent, permitting flights to arrive directly into KMWH from nearly anywhere in the world.
Cargo Handling GSE:
- Tug GT 110 widebody pushback tug
- FMC MDL 40 loader
- FMC Commander 30 loader
- FMC Commander 15 loader
- (2) Lantis 818-144 loaders
- 110-ton widebody PCA units
- Cargo tugs (8-ea.)
- ULD cargo dollies (80-ea.)
- 120 & 90 kva GPUs (multiple)
- 747 tail stanchions (2-ea.)
- 4,000 to 18,000-pound forklifts (multiple)
- 20,000-pound slave dollies
- Crew stairs (multiple)
- Certified cargo scales (multiple)