CPA – Transport Division
Columbia Pacific Aviation, Transport Division, LLC (CPA-T) operates with the sole purpose of bulk petroleum transportation – specializing in aviation grade fuels for commercial, military and civilian users. Dedicated, late-model equipment and specialized driver training ensures the highest obtainable quality control. This product dedication enables CPA-T to provide impeccable product quality control for customers and end-users.
CPA-T’s sister company, Columbia Pacific Aviation, has been serving the aviation industry since 1993 as a fixed base operator (FBO) and air carrier, providing CPA-T with the background, experience, knowledge and understanding of the critical importance of quality control, exacting customer service, and special needs of the aviation industry. CPA-T and every driver are carded and approved to operate at a variety of terminals throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Clean equipment, on-spec. fuel, and knowledgeable personnel to respectably represent each customer and their brand.
- Excellent safety rating.
- Competitive pricing.
- Strategically-based trucks throughout Washington State.
- Gravity or PTO service.
- Remote fire fighting and logging support.
- Specialized support – flight testing.
- U.S. DOT: 1723453.
- scac: CPFD.
CPA-T driver employment opportunities:
CPA-T is always in search of superb, professional drivers and reliable employees. To pursue a career with the CPA-T team, pick up or download the CPA-T application (below), complete it and return to CPA-T via:
- In person or USPS at: 7610 Andrews St. NE, Moses Lake, WA 98837
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (509) 762-6038